When planning a service, you have many options available to you and we will do all that we can to provide a beautiful and respectful ceremony. No matter your choice, we can offer you a space to join with family and friends in grief, comfort and love. And above all, we will do our utmost to honor your loved one. We will be happy to go over all your options and answer any questions that you may have.
Direct Cremation Services
Cremation has become a popular option for many people because it can be more flexible as to where and when you hold a service. You can have a traditional funeral service before a cremation or a memorial service at any time with or without the urn present. You can keep the urn, scatter the ashes or have the urn buried in a grave or columbarium where we can hold a service. Whether you choose burial or cremation, we’re here to offer you a meaningful ceremony.
- Professional services of funeral director and staff
- Transfer from convalescent home, hospital, or medical examiner office to funeral home (Extra fee for residence)
- Preservation (refrigeration) up to one week until cremation
- Alternative container for cremation.
- Cremated remains returned in a rigid plastic urn, suitable for burial or storage
- Four laminated bookmarks.
- Online obituary
Just like a funeral service, a memorial service is a time to remember your loved one. This can be held shortly after death or weeks later, with or without an urn present. What’s important is that it creates a time and a place for family and friends to gather together and support one another, share memories and pay their respects. We can hold a memorial service at our funeral home, the final resting place or at your home.
- All the services in the Direct Cremation package.
- Chapel use for up to two hours
- Digitized screen image
- Urn included $160 value. Choose from a variety of 10 options!
- Guest register book
- Custom music playlist
Full Funeral & Cremation Services
A funeral service is a special time for family and friends to comfort one another, begin to find healing and celebrate a life well lived. Whether you choose burial or cremation, you can hold a funeral service to honor your loved one. We are happy to provide a traditional funeral or something completely unique. Many cultures and religions have special funeral traditions and we will do our best to accommodate your requests. This is a moment for you and your family and we are honored to help you in any way that we can.
- All services in Direct Cremation package
- Dressing and cosmetizing
- Cremation casket (rental with new insert)
- Chapel use up to three hours
- Digitized screen image
Does not include price of casket or cemetery expenses.
Full Funeral Burial Services
A casket burial is a traditional service and there are many options you can choose from. We can provide an immediate burial without a public service; a visitation, viewing or wake with a closed or open casket; a funeral service at our funeral home, church or private home and a graveside service at a cemetery. You can choose whether you’d like a public or private service or a combination. It is entirely up to you how you wish to pay your respects.
- Professional Services of Funeral Director and Staff
- Transportation from Convalescent Home, Hospital, or Medical Examiner’s office to the funeral home. (Personal residences require two attendants, add $150)
- Dressing / Cosmetizing
- Three-hour visitation in our chapel the night before the service
- Use of our chapel for funeral service (Up to two hours)
- Personalized Screen Image
- Coach to cemetery
- Pallbearer Gloves (six pairs)